A quote for thought:
No amount of success at the office can compensate for failure at home.
— Patrick Morley (From his 1989 book, "The Man In The Mirror")
Doug was graduated from MidAmerica Nazarene University (MNU) in December of 1995 with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science. After graduation he worked for MNU in the Information Technology office. In 1999, he became the University's first full-time webmaster.
Family life is important to Doug and he enjoys spending time with his wife, Rhonda, and his three children: Christopher, Jessica and Thomas. Rhonda spends her days with nanny work and enjoying her adult children.
The study of theology (a systematic understanding of the nature of God as revealed in the Bible) is one of Doug's interests. Everybody has a system of theology, so why not make it a good one?
Nathan and Doug have been working in their spare time together on a game company, Happy Kitchen Games, which launched their first game title: Click-a-Block! Check out the free download and let me know what you think!
Doug scored ISTJ on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (big surprise, eh?).
As a graduate from McLouth High School (USD 342) in McLouth, KS (class of 1991), he would be interested in hearing from others who attended, especially those in his class.
For the longest time I didn't really have any hobbies, but I've taken steps to remedy that. In the process I've discovered the reason I never had hobbies: they're expensive!
- Doug's résumé
- Hysterical History - a sample of humorous essays submitted by students
- HowTos - Articles I've written about how to do stuff
- Technology helps - More articles I've written
- Theology Thoughts - Would you believe there are more articles I've written?
- My PGP public key
- Songs I made using Acid Music software
- Wish List
Links of Interest
- Computer Virus and other Email Myths (don't be tricked!)
- National Do Not Call Registry
- Happy Kitchen Games - fun, inexpensive games!
- MyBookmarks.com - Store your bookmarks/favorites here and access them anywere.
- Financial Calculator (compound interest, mortgage, etc.)
- The Reynolds Law Firm has been very helpful to me. I'd recommend them for family law issues.
You may email me if you so desire.